Friday, October 14, 2011

CTMH Leadershare and Personalized Gifts

I am heading down to San Diego today for a fun-filled weekend! One of the benefits of being a Close to my Heart Consultant is that I get to attend many of the amazing events that the company sponsors throughout the year. This weekend my sweet friend and amazing Consultant, Bren Yule, has volunteered to host an incredible event along with the Corporate Executive Team called Leadershare. It will be an event packed with business classes, creative sessions, contests, auctions, and a fun evening crop to end it all. I have the honor of teaching a class on the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. (You all know how much I LOVE that thing!!!) It will be hard to keep my class down to only 30 minutes. LOL!

These are some gifts that I made for my team and my hotel roomies. (My team knows that whenever they attend an event with me, they always get some type of goody!) I made each of them a little stack of personalized mini note cards and matching envelopes. I used the Unscripted stamp set for the cards along with a personalized name stamp that they will also get to keep. (Did you know that Close to my Heart sells personalized stamps? They make great gifts!) The envelopes were made using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I love that I can make envelopes in whatever size and color I need.


Each set of mini note cards and matching envelopes is wrapped with some Natural Hemp. I put each little bundle of cards in a clear bag with the customized name stamp.



I hope to post some photos of the event while I am there if I have access to the internet. If not, I will definitely post when I get back.

I would love for you to join me at the next CTMH event. If you have ever thought about becoming a CTMH Consultant, October is the perfect time to do it! Click here for some great information about signing up.

Have a great weekend! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment