Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PTI October Blog Hop



I haven’t played with my Papertrey Ink stamps in a while so I thought I’d pull a few of them out to make something for the PTI Blog Hop today. The challenge is to create something that is inspired by the photo below. I used PTI’s Background Basics: Text Style, Polka Dots Basics, and Botanical Silhouettes stamp sets. I also used CTMH’s So Grateful and Damask sets. The Orange Zest cardstock is from PTI and the Olive cardstock is from Close to my Heart. I also used Orange and White Daisy inks from Close to my Heart. (The White Daisy pigment ink stamps beautifully on PTI’s cardstock.)





Don’t forget to enter my huge giveaway for $100 in CTMH products of your choice here
 






Also, don’t forget that you only have a few more days to get a free add-on collection when you order a New Consultant Kit by the end of October. More details can be found here.


19 comments:

  1. I love your card it is beautiful , love the pumpkin .Did you free had it? Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers on your cards, the pumpkin is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the patterns on your pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and patterns. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I love the design and the pumpkin is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply amazing. What a great take on the inspiration photo. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pumkin love the papers and colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card and the inspiration!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Love all your choices for stamping the pumpkin. Great background too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Lisa. Terrific pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dimension of your pumpkin. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gigantic work of art.The pumpkin is really adorable. gigantic work of art.

    Hotel Key Card
    print loyalty card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and simple. I love all that text stamping in the background, too!

    ReplyDelete