Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why should you sign up to become a Close to my Heart Consultant?

In addition to questions about me and my team, recently I have also been asked a lot questions about the requirements of being a Close to my Heart Consultant and why someone should sign up. If you'd like to know a little more about me and my team, feel free to check out my post here.

If you'd like to know why you should sign up to become a CTMH Consultant, hopefully this post will clarify some of your questions.

  1. How much does the New Consultant Kit cost?
    The regular price is $99 (plus tax and shipping).
  2. What comes in the New Consultant Kit?
    You get a ton of great products valued at over $280 and the option to choose different Add-On kits that you can see here. Plus if you sign up in October 2011, you get to choose one of the Add-On Options for FREE! (That's a value of over $400 depending on which option you choose!)
  3. What’s the catch?
    Other than getting a ton of wonderful products at a great deal and most likely getting addicted to them, there is no catch. You have the opportunity to build a business if you choose, but you don’t have to.
  4. What if I don’t want to build a business and I just want to get the discount for myself on future orders?
    That’s great! A majority of Consultants are Hobbyists or Personal Use Consultants and do not do parties or hold classes or workshops. You are welcome to simply enjoy the discount on your own orders.
  5. What is the discount?
    Active Consultants enjoy a discount of 22%-35% depending on their sales for the month in addition to earning up to $75 in FREE product credit each month.
    Senior Directors and above also earn an additional 5% - 15% of personal override commission ON TOP of the regular commission and free product credit! Your earning potential is unlimited!
  6. What are the sales requirements?
    The sales requirement is $300 retail (before your discount) to stay a full Consultant.

  7. What if I don’t place $300 in a quarter or place any orders at all?
    Once you sign up, you have a full quarter to make your sales minimum which means that you have until the end of March to enjoy the full discount if you choose. Then if you do not have $300 in orders, you will drop to Junior Consultant status on April 1st. As a Junior Consultant your discount drops to 10% but you only need to have $100 in orders per quarter. If you do not have $100 in that quarter, you simply drop and are no longer a Consultant. But if you happen to have $300 as a Junior, you automatically jump back up to full status!
  8. How long will I be a Consultant if I order the kit and then do nothing?
    You will be active until March 31st. Then you will drop to Junior on April 1st . Then as of July 1st, you will no longer be considered a Consultant. But our new catalog comes out in August (July for Consultants) and you may just be surprised at all ofthe great new products and will probably be VERY excited that you are a Consultant and are able to order the new products at a discount. So chances are you will not drop! LOL!
  9. Do I need to give the Kit back if I drop?
    Nope. Everything is yours to keep! No strings attached.
  10. Are you required to maintain an inventory?
    Nope. There are so many different products that CTMH actually suggests that you do not maintain an inventory. You can place an order for 1 item or 1000 items, so there is really no need to keep an inventory.

  11. Does the company offer Hostess gifts? If so, who pays for them?
    Yes! CTMH pays for the hostess rewards. And as a Consultant, you are welcome to be your own Hostess and earn more free goodies!
  12. Does CTMH offer any training or events?
    Ummm....a great big YES! There are so many different training options available including an entire Online Training Academy where you can take free online creative, business, and personal development classes. You can even earn your CTMH Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees! There is an entire listening library of recorded conference calls, bulletin boards for artwork, business, templates, Studio J, Swaps, Mentoring, and more. They have pre-designed projects and workshops for us to use. There are annual events such as Leadershare and Convention. There is even an 800# that you can call if you have questions. And a ton more! You will never be without help.

  13. How do you sign up?
    You can sign up at my website here. It will only take you about 5 minutes. The hardest part will be choosing which Add-Ons you want with your kit! But not to fear. You can always choose them all at only $40 each. But remember, you get to choose one for FREE if you sign up in October.

  14. How long will it take to receive my kit?
    They have been shipping them out very quickly. I had a gal sign up on Monday and she got her kit today! That’s only 3 days from the time she signed up until it showed up on her doorstep! But it will depend on where you live.

  15. Can I contact you if I have questions after I sign up?
    Of course. I am available to my team via phone, email, Facebook, and Twitter. I am more than happy to help you get started building a business, or just encourage you if you would simply like to be a Personal Use Consultant .
Whatever your reason for signing up, there really is no risk! You have nothing to lose! Plus with the free Add-On Option this month, this is the best time to do it!

Feel free to
contact me if you have any other questions. I’d be more than happy to chat with you.

Or if you are ready to sign up now, you can find the online application
here.



One more great reason to join the Close to my Heart family is that you will make some wonderful friends! This is a photo of me with my two sweet friends Christine and Melissa from our Convention last year. These are two wonderful women that I would never have been blessed to meet if it weren’t for Close to my Heart! It’s more than just a stamping and scrapbooking company. It is a family! *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment