Friday, October 7, 2011

Mischief Studio J Layout and a Great Opportunity

One of the benefits of being a Close to my Heart Consultant is that we get to attend fun events throughout the year. I am so excited to be able to attend an event next weekend in San Diego called Leadershare. I am thrilled that I get to spend the weekend with so many of my team members and other CTMH friends. (I promise to post photos of the event when I get back.)

As one of the perks for attending Leadershare, we were each able to create 5 Studio J layouts ahead of time for FREE. CTMH gave us some great step-by-step instructions for each layout which each taught a different technique. The technique I learned on this one was how to create an argyle pattern. (Click on the photo to see it better.) Can you believe that I used the Halloweeny (is that a word? LOL!) paper packet called Mischief on this layout? The great thing about Studio J is that you can change the colors to match your photos!


Would you like to try Studio J for Free? Click here to try it out. Let me know what you think. I’d love to hear your thoughts on Studio J!

Have you already tried it? Do you love it as much as I do? How would you like to get a 12 month membership plus 5 layouts absolutely FREE? How about getting an additional 22% discount on your already 1/2 price Studio J layouts?

If you order a New Consultant Kit this month, you can choose a FREE add-on collection including a free 12 month Studio J membership and 5 free layouts. That’s an extra $130 value on top of the almost $300 value of the main kit all for only $99! Where else can you find over $400 of CTMH goodies for only $99?

Want to learn more about becoming a CTMH Consultant? Click here for some great FAQs. Remember, there is a place for everyone within Close to my Heart including:
  • The Customer Consultant
  • The Studio J Consultant
  • The Hobbyist Consultant
  • The Business Builder Consultant
Contact me if you have any questions. I’d love to chat with you about this incredible opportunity! Or if you are thinking, “I’m ready! Sign me up!” Click here.

1 comment: