Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Remembering the 2011 CTMH Awards Night


I was just sent this great photo from Close to my Heart. It is a picture of me with my sweet friend Christine David along with CTMH’s Brian Holman, Vice President of Technology, Monica Wihongi, Vice President of Training & Events, and Kristine Widtfeldt, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. It was taken after the Awards Banquet at our annual Convention. (Boy, I was tired but super excited!) Christine and I were honored to win an award for being in the top ten for Team Building for the year. She came in 4th in the entire company and I came in 6th.

I am not sure if I have mentioned it lately, but I LOVE CLOSE TO MY HEART! It is a wonderful company filled with the brightest, most talented, kindest people you will ever meet! I am so blessed to be a part of such a fabulous company family!

I would love for you to be part of this amazing family too. If you are interested in joining one of the best stamping and scrapbooking companies around, contact me for more information. Or you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment