Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gratitude Boxes - September Creative Club Projects


This month's Creative Club will be held on Thursday, September 22 and Tuesday, September 27th at 7pm. This month I have TWO different projects that you will have the option of making. You can choose to make one or BOTH! Just let me know when you RSVP which one you would like or if you would like to make both.

Each kit will be $22 or $17 with a $25 order. (If you are not local, please add $5 for shipping.) But if you would like both kits, the cost will only be $32 (plus $5 for shipping if you are a long distance member.)

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I thought it would be nice to make something to help us remember how blessed we are and how thankful we should be. Both of these projects have helped me to appreciate all that I have been blessed with and I hope they do the same for you and your family.

The first project is a “Gratitude Box.” It uses our new My Creations Memory Game Box and the includes (24) 3" x 3" chipboard squares to showcase all of the things for which you are thankful.

This kit includes:
(1) My Creations Memory Game Box
(24) chipboard squares, a full Dreamin' Paper Packet
(1) piece of Chocolate Striped Ribbon
(Long distance kits also include step-by-step instructions and pre-stamped images.)





Top of Box.



Inside of Box.



Samples of some of the chipboard squares that you can make. (You can choose to add photos, words/phrases, or scripture verses, etc. to your squares.)


Option #2 is the "Giving Thanks" Box. It starts with our new My Creations Card Box and is also decorated with the Dreamin' paper. (This project was inspired by my dear friend and talented Consultant Christine Adams!)

This kit will include the following:
(1) My Creations Card Box
(1) full Dreamin' paper packet
(1) full package of Mini Medley Accents - Pewter Collection
(1) piece of Chocolate Striped Ribbon
(1) Preprinted "Giving Thanks" instructions
(Long distance members will also receive step-by-step instructions and prestamped images)






 
If you order both kits, you will get all of the supplies for each kit, but you will only receive (1) Dreamin' Paper Packet as you can make both projects using just one pack. (Plus you will even have paper left over!)

Contact me for more information, to sign up for this month's class, or to order your own kit(s). Please contact me no later than September 10th if you would like to join us or order a kit(s).

To find out more about my monthly no-commitment Creative Club, click here. You do not need to be local to participate!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this Lisa. Wish I still lived there so I could take the class. See you on the 21st when I'm in town.

    ReplyDelete