Sunday, September 11, 2011

Great Consignment Sale Next Weekend!


 If you live in the Riverside/Orange County/San Diego areas and have kids, you must check out this awesome consignment sale this coming weekend! It runs from September 15th - 18th. They will have everything from newborn to size 14 including clothes, shoes, toys, books, videos, furniture, craft supplies, etc. 

Here’s a picture of me at the sale last year.
(Check out all the cool stuff for sale behind me!) 


This year I am participating in every way I can. I will not only be a consigner, a volunteer, and of course a shopper, but I will also be there all day Saturday and Sunday as a vendor (with my Close to my Heart business.) If you are able to make it, be sure to stop by my table and say hello. I will have some great specials including:
  • An opportunity to win TWO $25 gift certificates
  • Book a home gathering or catalog party and get a free mini stamp set when the party closes
  • Place a $50 order and get the Stamp of the Month for only $5 more
  • Place a $75 order and the Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set for free ($35.90 value)
  • Join my team as a Customer Consultant, Hobbyist or Business Builder for only $99
Click here to visit their website for more details! 
Click here to visit their Facebook page for updated info and to post questions.

See you at the Circus! *Ü*

1 comment: