Sunday, September 4, 2011

Art Philosophy Cardstock Cake

I made this cake out of cardstock using Close to my Heart’s Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the 3-D class that I taught at Convention. Believe it or not, I used the pillow box image on the cartridge to make the cake, one of the border images to line the edges, and of course had to use one of my favorite 3-D flowers to decorate it. The only other thing I added to it were some Pearl Adhesive Gems.


I plan to make a video showing how I made the cake, so stay tuned...
All supplies used are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Smoothie, Tulip
Inks: Smoothie
Other: Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Scoring Tool

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! i seriously WANT to make this cake!!! Can't WAIT to find out HOW!! you are amamzing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is gorgeous. I'm very curious to see how a pillow box became this cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you are CRAZY talented!! I can't wait to see how you made it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post how you made it! This is awesome! Did you do it on the cartridge too???

    ReplyDelete