Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Sweet" Roxie Projects

Sorry I have been a little MIA. I have been having a blast, although working hard, at the 3 Ring Circus Consignment event over the past few days. Today is the last day and most of what's left is going to be 50% off! Woo-Hoo!


Anyway, since I haven’t been too busy creating much the past week, I thought I’d share a few “Sweet” projects with you using the new Roxie Paper Packet. These were some projects I made for the 3-D class I taught at Convention highlighting the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I will post more detailed pics later, but in the meantime, here’s a little eye candy for you to enjoy. (Pun intended. LOL!)

The banner was made using one of the banner images and borders on the cartridge, the scallop circle shape with the coordinating stamp, and the alphabet on the cartridge. The “chocolates” were made just like the ones I posted here. The heart doilie was made using one of the many intricate images on the cartridge. The fry box was also made with one of the box images. The celebrate sentiment and shape are both included on one of the stamps in the AP bundle! The mini cake was made just like my larger cake here. I am still working on the how-to video. Don’t worry, I didn’t forget. I am just trying to figure out if I can use our video camera to shoot it instead of the camera on my computer. (I’ve got a little learning curve with this one!)

Well, I am off to the “Circus” once again. Come by booth and say hello if you are there.

1 comment: