Friday, February 10, 2012

Lucy Scallop Card


I am still hard at work on some big deadline projects, but wanted to pop in to share a little artwork with you. Here is a fun card I made using the new Lucy papers and Lucy Compliment Rub-Ons. The Rub-Ons are sooooo much fun. These even have a little glitter in them!

The card base was created using one of the 100 different card shapes on CTMH’s Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I also used Cricut Craft Room to add the fun bracket shape in the center and the oval mat. (All of which are on the AP cartridge, by the way.)

This is what the inside looks like. I used one of the Rub-Ons directly on the inside of the card and just lined it up with the cut-out on the front. (Sorry my photos aren’t very good.)


I also used some of the smaller Rub-Ons in the pack to embellish the outside of the card.


Stayed tuned for a few more fun Lucy projects...

Also, don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a FREE Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle!


1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite paper and rub ons.
    I love what you have done with it.
    Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete