Friday, February 17, 2012

FREE Cricut Class & Special Price on the Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle

If you are in the Southern California area, I’d love for you to join us tomorrow for a FREE Cricut Basics class. While you learn how to use the basic functions on your machine, you will also learn how to cut basic shapes, 3-D box shapes, and the ever popular 3-D flowers while you make this cute little tote bag using the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle. I will also have a Q&A session at the end if there is time, so be sure to bring your list of questions with you. *Ü*


Date: Saturday, 2/18
Time: 10am - 12pm
Place: Temecula, CA (email me for address & directions)
What to bring: Your Cricut (if you have one), your AP Bundle (if you have one), scissors, adhesive
R.S.V.P.: lisa@lisastenz.com

All those who attend this free class will also get a special deal on the Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle if you do not already own it. You will have the option of ordering it for 15% off or getting a free stamp set of your choice that coordinates with the cartridge. The choice is yours!

Not able to attend the class in person? No problem. I am happy to extend this same special offer to anyone who would like to order the Art Philosophy Bundle through midnight (PST) 2/18. Plus anyone who orders the AP Bundle with my special deal, will also get step-by-step instructions on how to make the cute little tote bag shown above!

Contact me if you would like to take advantage of this special offer or attend the class.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, that little purse is so cute. Love the paper. I can't wait until my husband finds work so I can begin ordering from CTMH again. Can you tell me where you got your info for the basic cricut class? I am teaching a Cricut 101 class at my Michaels, but couldn't find anything in writing to use as a hand out.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete