Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stella Layout

How would you like another peek at the beautiful Stella paper collection? I just happened to visit Jeanette Lynton’s (CTMH’s founder & CEO) blog today and she has lots of incredible layouts posted using the new papers. Imagine my surprise when I saw MY family's photos on her Stella layout! I just have to share the layout you...


The colors and patterns in the Stella papers are beautiful and I LOVE the new Stella Compliments Canvas Shapes. The shapes are actually printed on self adhesive canvas. Aren’t they beautiful?

Do you love the Stella Collection as much as I do? Did you know that it is featured in the New Consultant Kit? You can get the entire collection in addition to TONS of other great products at a huge discount. If you’d like to find out more about the New Consultant Kit, click here for more information.

Also, don’t forget to enter my BIG giveaway for an Art Philosophy Bundle.


Stay tuned more more artwork and fun announcements...

No comments:

Post a Comment