Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I LOVE Happy Mail!


I got some happy mail the other day from my sweet friend Karen Pedersen. What a surprise to go to my mailbox and find a package with not one, but FOUR sweet handmade cards! Thanks Karen! You are such a sweetheart!

I’d love to share one of her little beauties with you today. She used the cute stamp set that comes in the Lucy Workshop on the Go Kit along with the Universal Backgrounds set and a sentiment from the Card Chatter - Sympathy set. Don’t you just love the sparkle she added to the flower. It looks like she either used Liquid Glass and a little Prisma Glitter or possibly a little Stardust Glitter Gel. Either way, I love how it turned out!


Don’t you love getting happy mail like this? I’ll bet you can think of someone who could use a little happy mail. Why not send one of your handmade cards to someone today and brighten their day?

Thanks again Karen! You certainly brightened my day! *Ü*

3 comments:

  1. I'm honored. I'm so glad you enjoyed the cards. Thank YOU for sharing something you created with me. The cards were a very small thank you in comparison to the favor you did for me. BTW, it's liquid glass with prisma on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like receiving cards too. What a wonderful friend you have!!

    ReplyDelete