Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Sonoma Wedding Goodies

Here are few more close-ups of the wedding projects that I posed last week. They were all created using Close to my Heart’s new Sonoma paper Collection and the AWESOME new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

The large bracket shapes, 3-D flowers, leaves, and small tags on the layout were all cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. (Aren’t the coordinating stamps that match the cut out images great?) The little crystal on the bottom under the flowers is from the beautiful
Heirloom Assortment. I also used some yummy ribbon from the Cocoa Ribbon Rounds. The faux stitching around the edges was stamped using the dashed line in the Circle Around stamp set. (I love that I can bend CTMH’s clear stamps to fit any shape I want. My “stitching” is actually made with a straight stamp!)


This card was made using one of the new White-Daisy Die-Cut Cards as a pattern. I actually wanted a Colonial White card so I used a White Daisy card as a template, traced around it, and made my own. I used the Sweet Moments stamp set, the Cocoa Ribbon Rounds, and some Opaque Pearl Gems. This would be perfect for the happy couple to use as their Thank You cards.


The last little project I am sharing today is a simple place card. I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to make the scallop circle base, the oval, and the flower. The base was made using one of the card shapes. I just cut it at a smaller size. (Did you know that there are 100 DIFFERENT cards on the AP cartridge? So cool!) I printed the name and table # on some cardstock and then used the “center point” key on my Cricut to cut out the oval. I added a tiny pearl to the center of the flower.


Don’t forget that you only have until tomorrow to take advantage of CTMH’s overlapping promotions. If you place a $75 order, you will quality to get 4 more stamp sets for only $5 more! And of course, if you order the Art Philosophy cartridge bundle for $99, you will qualify for the extra goodies!

Click here to start shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I am definitely making the layout with my extra paper and my club wants to make the middle card. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete