Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sonoma Board Swap Projects

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been super swamped finishing up my board swap projects. (Sadly they are a bit late this time.) If any of my swapping buddies want to be surprised, don’t scroll down...

My board for this swap is a wedding theme. The projects include: a one-page layout, a boxed wedding invitation, a place card, two favor boxes, a mini floral wreath that can be used as a centerpiece with a candle inside, and a thank you card from the “happy couple.”

I will post more details about each of my swap items later this week. In the meantime, this is why I have been missing in action...


15 comments:

  1. I was late too. Mine went out on Wednesday. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't wait to see your beautiful items in person. They are gorgeous here and I know they will be even MORE beautiful in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **THUMP** Ouch!! (That would be my chin hitting the table!)

    Those are gorgeous and totally worth the wait!! Can't wait to get all the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I am convinced your swap mates will be over the moon and see how obviously worth the wait all of this stunning set of goodies will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just beautiful. You work is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely INCREDIBLE!! This would be the most gorgeous wedding!!Sonoma is hands-down my favorite paper pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo!!! Love it ALL!!! Your artwork is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was that done with CTMH's new Cricut Cart.??? Makes me want to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful work! So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are phenomenal! What a lot of time and effort that went in to these. Everyone will forgive you for being a little late after looking at these wonderful items!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply breathtaking this is. I love seeing your artwork Lisa.

    ReplyDelete