Monday, August 1, 2011

Great Deal on a new Cricut Expression

If you are in need (or want) of a new Cricut Expression, Groupon.com has a great deal right now on the cute peppermint colored machine. It is only $179 and includes 4 cartridges and free shipping.

If you are not already a Groupon member, you can click here to sign up. It's free and they have some really good deals!

Then after you create your free account, be sure to search under Salt Lake City and you will find the Cricut Expression deal on the right hand side. But hurry they only have a limited supply and the deal is only good for one more day.


Once you order your new Cricut Expression, be sure to order your new Art Philosophy Cricut bundle here.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the link. I'm buying one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What zip code do you use? I can't get to the deal. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dina, I couldn't find any contact info for you so I am posting here. Hopefully you will see it.

    You need to access Salt Lake City at the top of the Groupon page and then you'll see the deal on the right hand side. Hope that helps. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for letting me know. Just last night I finally figured out that I will be needing one if I want to continue teaching the WOTG. So I just placed my order...thrilled that they will ship to Hawaii at no extra charge!

    ReplyDelete