Monday, August 1, 2011

New Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book and Sweet Treats Artwork


The New Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book is here! And let me just tell you that in the past 6-1/2 years that I have been a Close to my Heart Consultant, this is probably my favorite one yet! It is larger, has more artwork, has the stamp sets shown at 100%, has TONS of fabulous new products, and is available for you to get your very own copy right now!
You can view the Idea Book online here, or you can contact me and I will be happy to send one to you. The Idea Book is FREE and I just ask that you pay $5 to cover the shipping. However, you will also get a $5 coupon to spend on your next order, so basically it will cost you nothing. *Ü*

I can't wait to share all of the amazing new products with you. Of course there are tons of new paper collections and new stamp sets, along with lots of wonderful new embellishments, but I must share my favorite new product with you. This is something that I have been working with for three months and haven't been able to tell a soul because it was "top secret." But, now I can share my excitement with you. CTMH has teamed up with Provocraft to bring you our very own EXCLUSIVE Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I have to tell you that this is the most all-inclusive cartridge that I have ever seen! It has EVERYTHING including boxes, bags, tags, tons of different card shapes, envelopes, banners, a font, flowers (flat and 3D), and TONS of images that coordinate with our stamp sets! Yes, you don't have to cut out those intricate shapes anymore with scissors! Just select the size of the shape that is shown on the stamp set carrier sheet and your Cricut will cut as may as you like. Then just stamp your image directly on the die cut image. Soooooo much faster, simpler, and easier!
It is such a great deal too because not only do you get the cartridge, but you also get THREE coordinating stamp sets and THREE sheets of Dimensional Elements (chipboard) die cuts—all for only $99! It is an incredible deal. Plus, as a hostess with a gathering total of at least $250, you could even get the bundle for 1/2 price! Now, that is a steal!

I'd love to share a fun 3-D project with you using this awesome new cartridge. This is little stand holds 3 different projects that I made using the new Art Philosophy cartridge. The first tier holds some little cupcakes that are made using styrofoam balls, Liquid Appliqué, and of course the new
Art Philosophy cartridge for the toppers. The second tier holds little “chocolates” that were made using the Chinese take out box image from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The third tier holds some candy boxes made with the Art Philosophy cartridge. They were all made using the new Wonderland Paper Packet. The stand was wrapped with our YUMMY new Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.
Here are some simple directions for making these little sweet treats.
Mini Cupcakes: These little cupcakes were each made by covering a 1-1/2" styrofoam ball with some Liquid Appliqué. Then I heat set them being careful not to melt the styrofoam. Once the “frosting” puffed up a bit, I sprinkled some Prisma Glitter on top. Then I hot glued them inside of a mini cupcake liner and wrapped a piece of Wonderland paper around it. The toppers were made by cutting two scallop circle (the second image from the top on the left side of the keypad with the layer function) images at 1-1/2". Then I cut another scallop circle shape out of Colonial White cardstock and stamped the initial with the Token Alphabet and layered the pieces together onto a toothpick.
Chocolates: These little cardstock treats were made by cutting the Chinese take out box image at 4-1/2". Then I folded them up and turned them upside down before placing them in the candy wrappers. Each one is decorated using either cardstock strips, ribbon, die cut mini flowers, Opaque Gems, or Liquid Appliqué.

Candy Boxes
: These little boxes were cut at 6-1/2" and are so easy to put together. They are tied at the top with some ribbon. I added a little tag to some of them that was also cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. (There are TONS of different tags on this great new cartridge!)


This is what the box looks like when it is opened. It fits a small chocolate perfectly.
If you are interested in ordering any of these fun new products, click here or contact me for more information.
Would you like to see more great artwork using Close to my Heart's new products? Check out the great artwork below from some other talented Consultants. A huge thank you to Tresa Black for organizing this great Blog Hop/Linky Party!


10 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa!! This is stunningly beautiful. My mind is swirling with ways to incorporate these ideas into my workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project blew me away! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable try of goodies. Absolutely LOVE the little chocolates. Will have to be cutting some of those chinese take-out boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa, How breath-takingly YUMMY! This is just a fantastic center-piece and a great idea! Thank you soooo much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, this is FABULOUS! Can't wait to get my new Art Philosophy cart so I can try someof these:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear to Howdy, I just want to pop those chocolates right in my mouth! Loved seeing them at E !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa Stenz. You are over the top crazy cool! Wow. It's very clear that God created you to do this - what an amazing talent. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete