Friday, August 5, 2011

August Creative Club - Flower Pens/Vase


This month's Creative Club will be held on Tuesday, August 16th and Thursday, August 18th at 7pm. This month’s project will be a cute little vase filled with 3 flower pens created with the new Art Philosophy Cricut Collection and highlighting the new Cardstock Shade Packs.

The cost for the August Kit will be $7 or $2 with a $25 order. (If you are not local, please add $5 for shipping.)

Contact me for more information, to sign up for this month's class, or to order your own kit(s). Please contact me no later than August 6th if you would like to join us or order a kit(s).


To find out more about my monthly no-commitment Creative Club, click here. You do not need to be local to participate!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, I am a CTMH Consultant, and I found your blog through your posts on the message boards. I had to write and say that your work is absolutely stunning, and I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through your blog at all of your beautiful projects. Thank you for sharing!

    Lauren Mueller
    http://www.createfromtheheart.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wreath! Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete