Saturday, January 1, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Design Team

Heart 2 Heart

I am very excited to announce that I was chosen to be one of the new Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog Design Team Members! I have never been on a design team before and was a little nervous when I applied. But imagine my thrill when I got the email saying that I was accepted. Woo-Hoo!

If you have never heard of the H2H Challenge Blog, make sure to check it out. It is a fabulous site dedicated to fun weekly challenges featuring Close to my Heart products. Each week there will be a new challenge posted and if you play along, you not only have the opportunity to win some great prizes, but you will also be inspired by some amazing artwork! I am truly humbled to be in the company of some very talented ladies!

Below is a list of the new H2H Design Team:
Corina Mitchell
Debbie Carriere
Karen Day
Lisa Stenz - You are here. *Ü*
Lorrinda Holman
Mary Vogel
Melinda Everitt
Senior DT member: Jessica Moore

The first challenge of the year will be posted soon, so make sure you head over to the H2H blog, become a follower, and play along! I am looking forward to seeing your creations!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lisa!! So cool! Can't wait to see more of your fabulous artwork! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lisa and to all the new DT members! I am ashamed to say that I have not been following H2H very much since I was on the very first DT but I will do my best to get more involved again. I look forward to all the upcoming fantastic artwork! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Lisa! Such a well-deserved honor! I can't wait to see the new design team's work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lisa! I'm looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lisa!
    I have admired your amazing talent for a long time, and am a little intimidated to be on a DT with you! I look forward to our term together!
    Lorrinda

    ReplyDelete