Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 New Idea Book Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close to my Heart New Product Sneak Peek Blog Hop! Many Close to my Heart Consultants are celebrating the upcoming release of the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book by giving you a sneak peek of some of the great products available in the new Idea Book starting February 1st! (Visit my blog on February 1st to check out the new Idea Book online!)

I am highlighting a new Paper Packet called Sophia. I fell in love with this paper from the moment I first saw it. I had some photos of my daughter that I have been saving to scrapbook until I found the perfect paper and embellishments. Well, I am happy to say that 4 years after these photos were taken, I finally found the perfect paper and embellishments to scrap them! LOL!

The template for this layout came from the awesome Magic How-To Book.
It even has a CD in the back with the cute flower template so you can print it on the back of your paper and cut it out!
Check out those ADORABLE buttons? Aren’t they cute? The new buttons will come in a variety pack by color and yes, each pack comes with a ton of these cute flower buttons!
How ‘bout them letters? Oh, boy, are these fun! They are our new Eclectic Alphabet Irresistibles. Each chipboard letter has a different pattern on it. When you ink them, the pattern magically appears. They are so cool! You can ink them in any color you like to match your particular project. (Sorry the color in the photo is kind of funky.)
I couldn’t wait to share this new rose ribbon with you. Is it not the most beautiful ribbon you have ever seen? The best part is that you can even trim the roses off and use them separately. This ribbon girl is in love! LOL!
Check out the other fantastic projects below. Consultants will continue to link their projects to this blog hop, so be sure to check back often. (Feel free to link your project using new CTMH products as well. I'd love to see your creation!)



All supplies used are from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Sophia WOTG, Fill in the Blank (both will be available February 1st)
Paper: Sophia
Inks: Cocoa, Pear, Hollyhock, Chocolate
Other:
Pink Ribbon Collection, Pink Button Assortment, sewing machine & pink thread, 3-D Foam Tape, Sponge Dauber, Crimper

23 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Perfect in every way. Love the letters & that rose ribbon, & the flower stems! What a beautiful baby girl, too. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is beautiful!! And I did not notice those alphas in the Idea Book. They are great, just love the textures on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gracious, that is one of the most BEAUTIFUL layouts I have seen EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a beautiful layout! I do love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Lisa! What a way to show off those new products! I have pics of my daughter on those same flowers - hmmm...wonder if I've scrapped them yet?!?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! I love all the little touches, especially the little bird perched on the button flower. Your daughter was a beautiful baby, and you definitely found the perfect paper to do those photos justice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This has got to be the sweetest layout ever!!! Love the roses and the button flowers with the word stems. You make the most beautiful layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout and beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,wow, wow... knock your socks off layout. You are so talented! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is sooooo gorgeous! I'm in love with the ribbon even more after seeing it used! Such sweet photos and amazing detail! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, this is GORGEOUS! I especially like the flower stems -- very clever to use the phrases!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowsers Lisa this is perfect, what an absolutely gorgeous layout and baby girl as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stop it! You are killin' me, girl! If this layout is in your swap, I'm going to do a happy dance right on the doorstep when it arrives. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous layout and such precious baby pics! Love, love, love the flower ribbon. Very yummy! Great job! (And I bet your daughter loves the pages, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Over the top gorgeous layout! The new buttons and ribbons are so pretty! Your photos and the pp are made for each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous layout Lisa, I love all the dainty and precious details.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There aren't words to describe how much I love this layout, but I'll try: divine, beautiful gorgeous, delicious...STUNNING!! I wish I had a baby girl just so I could attempt this layout :) I hope you are hanging that up on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your layout is absolutely beautiful! The details are amazing (the flowers, the mix of texture and design in the irresistable letters). And your daughter is just precious! Thanks for participatin in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete