Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wings Card


I know this is not my own design, but I just LOVED this card in the Inspirations Brochure and had to recreate it. I did make a few minor changes to my card, but overall, it’s pretty much a complete lift. LOL! It is a 5" x 7" card and was so quick and easy to make.


Get your own supplies to make this fun card today. The Wings Paper Packet, Black Mini Medley Assortment, and January Stamp of the Month can all be ordered here. Plus, remember if you order in January, you can get them all at a discount! See my previous post for more details on how to get your discount.

All supplies used are from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Simple Stitches, Find Your Style (January SOTM)
Paper: Wings
Inks: Black, Juniper, Chocolate (inked on edges of flowers)
Other:
Black Mini-Medley Accents, Colonial White Waxy Flax

6 comments:

  1. I have to agree - this is a gorgeous card! Your version is lovely, I can hardly wait for my Wings product to arrive so that I can make one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I recreated the same card with few minor adjustments myself. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love all the dimensional embellishments and clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you, I like yours better!! It stresses me out the way they've angled their butterflies...I don't know why, but, I'm glad to see your version...I know, I made need therapy! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your version!
    BTW: I've passed on a blog award to you, pop over to my blog to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete