Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sweet Blog Award

Look at this sweet blog award that my friend Lorrinda (from Isn’t that Sweet?) gave me. Thanks Lorrinda. Be sure to check out Lorrinda’s blog. She is one talented lady!

On receiving this award we are to do the following:

* Thank the person who gave you the award on your blog.
* Share 8 things about yourself.
* Pass this award onto 8 other bloggers that inspire you.

If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you may know some of these things already, but I will try to fill you in on some interesting (and not so interesting) little tidbits about myself...

Eight (very random) things about me:
  1. I am a TRUE Valley Girl. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley and was in high school during the Valley Girl days. Fer sure. Fer sure! (I actually realized that I still have my VG accent when I heard my 4 year old daughter tell me yesterday that she “TOTALLY” loves me. Wonder where she got that expression? LOL!)
  2. I love sleeping in and taking naps. (Haven’t had much of either since my kiddos came along.)
  3. I like watching game shows.
  4. My toe nails are always painted. (I feel sort of naked if they aren’t.)
  5. My favorite sound is my kids laughing.
  6. I am almost always cold. (It could be 75 degrees and I will still need a sweater! Good thing I live in Southern CA.)
  7. I manage to burn anything I try to cook. I REALLY need some cooking lessons. (TraceyJean thanks for the tip on the silicone baking sheets. I still need to go out and pick one up!)
  8. I love the Lord and am always striving to be a better “Proverbs 31” woman.
Now the hard part...I'm supposed to pick 8 other bloggers that inspire me, and pass on this award. I have so many favorites that it is hard to choose.

Below are 8 of the many blogs that I visit often. Stop by each of them and you'll be sure to get inspired yourself!
Aaron Booth
Christine Davis
Christine Adams
Tiffany Cheney
Denise Anderson-Turley
Cindy Baker
Jacklyn Jessa
Susan Raihala

If you're on this list, please feel free to participate and pass this award on, but don’t feel obligated. I just wanted everyone to know how much I enjoy your blogs and your wonderful artwork!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Lisa! You are so sweet to think of me and my simple blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! I am so honored to call you friend as well as have you find my blog enjoyable.

    Love ya lots,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete