Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lots of Conference Goodies

Wow! The Conference is over and my head is still spinning! We received an amazing amount of great information. I really need some time to process it all. *Ü*

As promised, here are a few pictures of just some of the massive amounts of free goodies we received...

This is the fabulous rolling tote that we received...

...which was packed to the brim with free products.
This is what was inside the zipper pouch on the outside of the tote.
Here's Amy after she opened the tote. It was exploding with goodies.
This photo doesn't show nearly the amount of stuff that was inside the bag.
(Doesn’t Amy look cute swimming in all that yummy goodness?)
We also all received an adorable pair of gloves with a handmade clip made exclusively from CTMH products! Each of the clips were different, but they were all beautiful!
We also received a stamp set from the new Idea Book that goes live February 1st! AND we also received a beautiful leather journal with a pack of journaling pens. (Sorry I didn't get a photo of the stamp or journal.)

I am so thankful that I was able to attend this special Conference! Thank you to the Corporate Team for all of the hard work that you put into this amazing event! I am so proud to be part of this wonderful company! *Ü*

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing gift! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see what you create with your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    So fun to chat with you at the airport after our awesome Team Builders event.
    You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I wish I could touch and play with everything!

    ReplyDelete