Friday, April 19, 2024

Card and Flowers from CTMH

I received the most beautiful card and gorgeous flowers from Close to my Heart for promoting to the Founder title. I wanted to share the happiness with you. 

Isn’t the card pretty? It looks like the art department used the Flower Friends Stamp and Thin Cuts along with some die cuts using the Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts. The pink patterned paper is from the Jan-Feb 2024 Mix-Ins and the green paper with the leaves is from the Mar-Apr 2024 Mix-Ins. They also did some hand stitching the large flower and some faux ink stitching on the large circle. This is one of my all time favorite cards and I will treasure it forever! 


I also received this bouquet of gorgeous flowers with a very sweet note of congratulations. 

I am truly touched. The CTMH Home Office and Executive Team have always been so kind and so encouraging! I will miss so much about CTMH, but I think the people are what I will miss the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment