Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Big Changes Ahead...

As many of you know, after 40 years in the papercrafting industry, Close to my Heart will be closing its doors. I cannot begin to tell you how much this company has impacted my life over the past 19 years that I have worked with them. CTMH has provided opportunities for me to grow personally, creatively, and professionally. I have done business and creative presentations on stage at Conventions numerous times, designed workshops for the home office, designed projects that were published in CTMH books, served on the Advisory Board, served on the Product Strategy Committee, reordered corporate training videos, earned 7 incentive trips, and have enjoyed every minute of it! Not only has it been a creative outlet for me and provided a nice income for my family, but it has also brought so many incredible people into my life and I have been blessed with some amazing friendships!

In front of the CTMH Home Office

Jeanette Lynton and me at one of the CTMH Conventions 

On stage when they announced the new CTMH Advisory Board

The Extravaganza Presenters at a CTMH Convention. 
Extravaganza was tons of amazing create classes taught back to back.

As they say, when one door closes, another opens. CTMH has been working closely with Stampin' Up! to help find a new home for CTMH Makers and customers. I am thrilled to announce that as of May 1, 2024, I will continue my creative journey as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I had the privilege of attending a special event at Stampin' Up! a couple weeks ago for CTMH leaders, where I was able to meet the SU! executive team and learn more about the company. It was an amazing experience. I was not only impressed with their beautiful corporate office in Utah, but by the wonderful people who work there! The entire team including the CEO, all of the department heads, the Demonstrator Support Team, and everyone else I had the opportunity to meet, were incredibly kind and welcoming. I felt at home as soon as I walked into their building.

In front of the Stampin' Up! Corporate Office in Utah

So many beautiful colors on display in the SU! office!

This is a photo of me with Sara Douglass, SU's CEO, and Monica Wihongi, CTMH's President. Two beautiful people who have worked really hard to help with the transition. 

If you are wondering what the transition will look like, I am contracted with CTMH through April 30, 2024 and you will be able to order from my CTMH website until then. On May 1, 2024, I will be contracted with Stampin' Up! and will share my new website information then. My email address, blog, YouTube channel, and Instagram information will not change. I will continue with my monthly Creative Club, with a few minor changes. If you have any specific questions about the transition, feel free to reach out to me. I would be happy to share more. I am very excited about what the future holds...


♥︎



No comments:

Post a Comment