Monday, May 18, 2015

Taste of Summer Layout and Cards with FREE Cutting Guide

Have you seen Close to my Heart’s Taste of Summer Paper Packet and coordinating stamp set yet? It is a fun and “juicy” collection that is only available during the month of May. You can purchase the paper packet for just $8.95 and the stamp set for $17.95. And, if you order both of them from my website anytime during the month of May, I will send you a cutting guide to make the layout below and (10) cards (5 each of 2 designs) absolutely FREE! If you already ordered them earlier this month, I will be emailing you the guide shortly.


The juicy ink colors used in these projects are Topiary, Sunset, Canary, Chocolate, and Thistle. I also used a little White Shimmer Trim and some 3-D Foam Tape. If you have an Explore machine, you can use the Design Space file that I created here to cut the title and bracket shapes. (The font is from the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection.)






The cutting guide will show you how to cut enough pieces to make 10 cards (5 each of the 2 designs below.)



The paper packet includes 12 double-sided papers.


The stamp set coordinates with the Artiste Cricut Collection.


Click here or on the image below to place your order. I will email you the cutting guide within 24 hours after placing the order.


If you have an Explore machine, you can use the Design Space file that I created here to cut the title and bracket shapes. 
(The font is from the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection.)

No comments:

Post a Comment