Sunday, May 31, 2015

Birthday Cards

I am grateful to be able to celebrate another year of blessings today! Today is my 45th birthday and I can truly say that I am surrounded by some amazing family and friends who have made this day extra special for me. I would love to share a couple of beautiful cards that I recently received.


The first card is from Jeanette, Monica, and Brian at the Close to my Heart Corporate Office. CTMH has been such a huge part of my life over the past 10 years and I am so thankful for all of the wonderful friends that I have made along the way, including those who work at the Corporate Office! Thanks for making my day CTMH!


The next card is from a sweet, sweet gal who I also met though CTMH. Alyson Mayo has one of the biggest hearts I know. Thank you Alyson for sending me this beautiful card!


Aren’t these Cricut cut butterflies gorgeous? They just make me smile! Alyson told me that she included them on the card because butterflies signify friendship. Thanks for being my friend Alyson! xoxo


And a great big THANK YOU to all of you who follow my blog! You make my day every day! *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment