Saturday, December 29, 2012

January Creative Club - Flirty Chalkboard Frame


What better way to start off the new year then by focusing on all the things for which we are grateful. This chalkboard will be a great place for your family to write different things for which they are grateful. Hang it in a special place where everyone can see it. This way they will be reminded each time they walk by, how blessed they are. If you choose to not use it as a chalkboard, you can put a photo inside or use the free faux chalkboard jpeg file that I created that says, “I am grateful for my family.” (See photo for sample of what the jpg image looks like.)


January’s Creative Club will be held on Thursday, January 17th at 7pm. This month we will be making this fun chalkboard using Close to my Heart’s My Creations 3-D Bracket Frame and special 12" x12" self adhesive Chalkboard Sheet.

You’ll learn how to add dimension to your frame by using 3D Foam Tape to create layers on your flowers.




The kit is $20 and includes:
  • (1) My Creations Bracket Frame
  • (1) 12"x 12" Chalkboard Sheet
  • (1) 12" x 12" sheet of “woodgrain” B&T from the Dakota Collection
  • (1) 12" x 12" sheet of “floral” B&T from the Flirty Collection
  • (2) 4" x 3/4" Colonial White cardstock strips 
  • free jpg file of the “I am grateful for my family” faux chalkboard image
  • step-by-step instructions
Add on the A Friend Like You stamp set for only $10 more.

 

Other supplies, not included, needed to complete the project:

Due to popular demand, these kits are now sold out.

To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here. You do not need to be local to participate.

2 comments: