Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Special Gift from CTMH


I know I have said it before, but I’ll say it again...I love being a Close to my Heart Consultant! Every year at Christmastime, Directors get a special gift from the Corporate Office. This year was no exception. Just look at this pretty Brighton keychain and beautiful handmade card that showed up in my mailbox this week! Thank you CTMH!!!


By the way, my 6 year old asked me this morning how old you have to be to be a CTMH Consultant because she LOVES to craft and always sees the wonderful ways that Consultants are spoiled by Jeanette and the rest of the Executive Team. When I told her that she needed to be 18, she got a big frown on her face and said, “Oh man! I’m not even close to 18 yet!”

But, I am sure that most of you qualify by being over 18. If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Close to my Heart Consultant, you are welcome to visit the New Consultant FAQ page here and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. (The New Consultant Kit, filled with all new products, will begin shipping in January.)

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful gifts! I love that your 6 year old is so excited about the company - that's definitely scrap-worthy! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do sure spoil us!

      I tried hard not to laugh when my daughter was so upset that she couldn't become a CTMH Consultant for another 12 years. I will just have to put her to work for me as my assistant until then. *Ü*

      Merry Christmas Sharli!

      Delete