Saturday, May 11, 2024

Country Flowers Card


I am in love with Stampin’ Up!’s new Country Flowers bundle! I designed the card with the bundle to send to my new team members as I like to send them a card and a little gift when they sign up. I thought this card would be a perfect way to celebrate them and their new adventure as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. (If you’d like some info on joining my team and the great Starter Kit promotion this month, feel free to visit my New Demonstrator FAQ page here.)


In addition to the Country Flowers stamp set and die, I also used the Eyelet Embossing Folder and the Sentimental Park stamp set for the sentiment. I also used the Stampin’ Blends markers in the new In Colors for the flowers. Visit my website here for a full list of the supplies.

Click the link below to order the supplies to make this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment