This month’s local class will be on Thursday, October 26th at 7pm. If you are not local or unable to attend and would like to order a kit to be shipped directly to you, select the shipping option below. Basic kit is $30 or $40 with the Thin Cuts bundle. ($6 will be added for shipping.)
Christmas Card Boxed Card Kit - $30 or $40 with the Thin Cuts Dies
All pre-cut kits will include the following:
- (8) A2 size white cards and envelopes
- Silver and Gold—Cardmaking stamp set
- Pre-cut cardstock, and foil paper to make (8) cards and (1) interactive box
- Pre-cut Cricut shapes
- 24" White and Gold Ribbon
- Link to Design Space file (All pieces will be pre-cut in the kit but you will need the Artbooking, Flower Market, and Artistry Cricut cartridges and an Explore machine to use this file if you would like to make more cards in the future.)
- Step-by-step instructions and cutting guide.
Add on the Thin Cuts Metal Dies for just $10 more. (You will need a die cutting machine such as a Cuttlebug or Big Shot to use the dies.)
Additional kits with no stamp set or dies are just $16.
Your kit includes the sweet Silver and Gold—Cardmaking stamp set. (See below.)
Add the Thin Cuts Dies for just $10 extra. (see below.)
Extra supplies needed to complete the project:
- Embossing machine (Cuttlebug, Sizzix Big Shot, etc.) if you order the Thin Cuts
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape or Thin 3-D Foam Dots
- Liquid Glue such as Bonding Memories Glue
- Ink Pads: Black, Fern, Cranberry
- Artbooking, Flower Market, and Artistry Cricut cartridges and Explore machine (All pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need the cartridges if you would like to make more in the future.)
Each kit makes an interactive box with 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs.)
Watch the video below to see the project in action.
The box holds all of the cards and envelopes.
When the box is first opened, you will see Christmas card list on the inside flap. This is where you can list your recipients’ names and addresses. There is also a column for you to check off each person after you have sent them their card.
When you lift up the Christmas List flap, you will have a place to insert your cards. You can even have the front flap of one of the cards hanging over if you like to make it more decorative as seen in the photo below.
Once you take the cards out, you are left with a cute empty box that you can use again next year.
Below are the cards that you will make in this kit.
The first card has a fun diagonal front flap that looks great hanging over the inside of the box base.
This card has a die cut center that gives the card some dimension.
This card uses a slightly different version of the latest Eclipse technique to create a raised sentiment with a red shadow peeking through.
This is the most simple of the cards, but it is my favorite. It has a cutout section in the middle like the second card, but it is much more clean and simple with the gold foil snowflake border.
Kits ordered by October 11th will be mailed by October 28th.
Kits ordered after October 11th, will be mailed within two weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $6 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)