Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Flower Market Boxed Card Set


This is another project that I shared during my presentation at the CTMH Convention this year. As I mentioned in previous posts, my presentation was on design principles and design theory. I shared this project when I discussed symmetry and contrast. I designed the cards and box by adding the same Cricut cut leaves and flowers from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge on the top and bottom (symmetrical) and by embossing the sentiment from the We are Makers stamp set with white embossing powder on black cardstock (contrast.)


I created 10 cards using different color flowers to make the full set. Here is a link to the Design Space file for the flowers and leaves on the front of the box and cards. Note: you must have the Flower Market Cricut cartridge and an Explore machine to cut the flowers/leaves.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is eye catching and wonderful. I want to pull my stuff out and make one right now. Did you use a tutorial for the box?

    ReplyDelete