Saturday, May 27, 2017

My day was brightened by some Happy Mail!


I received this adorable card from my dear friend Karen Pedersen a few weeks ago. I fell in love with the colors she used and sweet floral sentiment on the front from the May Stamp of the Month called Live, Love, Laugh. More importantly though, I fell in love with the sweet message of encouragement that she enclosed on the inside. Thank you Karen for your kind heart and friendship! You made my day!


When was the last time you sent a handmade card to someone who was on your mind? You never know just how much you might brighten their day when they open their mailbox.

Have a wonderful day everyone! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree 100%! It is a great card and she is a great friend! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed the card! I love you and am honored to be featured on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend! I hope you don't mind me sharing your sweet creation on my blog. It was too cute to not share with the world! Love you tons! xoxo

      Delete