Friday, April 28, 2017

More heartfelt cards...

Here are a few more cards that we received over the past month. I am in awe at the creativity and huge hearts that my CTMH sisters have! Thank you so much to everyone! (Believe it or not, I still have more cards to share! Stay tuned...)

Two beautiful cards from Alyson Mayo.
I love the fancy Cricut cuts, Thinlits, and embossing that Alyson used on her cards.




Fun card from Amy Keeler.
Amy used one of my favorite papers (that will be retiring on Sunday) called Dreamin’ Big



Sweet card from Carol Loftus.
These sweet little envelopes are so cute! I love the tiny glitter hearts that Carol added too! 


Adorable card from Mary Gunn.
Isn’t the little giraffe in the tea cup “FUNN?” 


Thank you my sweet friends for your love and encouragement! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment