Friday, October 9, 2015

Georgie PML Display Tray


As you may have guessed from previous posts, I love Close to my Heart’s Picture My Life cards! The smaller 3" x 4" cards fit perfectly in the Display Tray. I even cut a couple of the larger 4" x 6" cards in half and used them in the left corner. 


I created some paper daisies to match the photos of my cute daughter by cutting the flowers from some White Daisy cardstock using the image on page 48 of the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. I cut each flower twice and then adhered them together with a small piece of 3-D Foam Tape. Then I added the circle in the middle with another piece of Foam Tape. I also added some leaves from page 54 of the Artiste circuit cartridge booklet which were cut from a piece of Glacier cardstock. 

I created the word “sweet” using a font called Lavendaria. I cut it from a piece of Canary cardstock six times and adhered each layer together for a little added dimension. Here is a link to the Design Space file that I created if you’d like to cut the flowers and the word “sweet.” 


The “love you more” sentiment is from the Documenting Moments stamp set. I stamped it on the journaling card in Slate ink.


I added a few more large and small die cut daisies.


Have you tried our Picture My Life cards yet? Be sure to check out the variety of cards here. You can even find some “while supplies last” retired designs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment