Sunday, April 14, 2024

Cute Little Hedgehogs Card

I am in love with the adorable Little Hedgehogs April Stamp of the Month. How cute is this little guy? I created the top panel of the card by die cutting a piece of White Daisy cardstock using the medium sized Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts die. I hand cut some cloud shapes from some scrap cardstock. I placed them on the diet cut rectangle and lightly swirled some Capri ink over the clouds with a Blending Brush to create the background. Then I stamped the hedgehog on a piece of scrap cardstock with Black Memento ink. I colored him in with a variety of TriBlend Markers and then cut him out using my Micro-Tip Scissors. I matted a piece of patterned paper from the Honey Bunny Paper Packet to a piece of Espresso cardstock and then adhered it to a standard sized card base. I matted the inked rectage to another piece of Espresso cardstock and adhered it to the center of the card. 


I cut a small White Daisy banner shape and stamped the sentiment from a retired set called For All Occasions in Espresso ink. I adhered the banner and the little hedgehog to the card with some Thin 3-D Foam Tape to finish it off.

Don't forget that you can get the Little Hedgehogs stamp set for just $5 with a $50 order on my website through the end of April. Or if you are part of the VIP program, you can get it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment