Friday, April 23, 2021

3 Color Theories Using 1 Stamp Set | Color Theory Video Series

This month’s Creative Design Team video series is all about Color Theory. I chose to highlight 3 different color combinations in my video including monochromatic, complementary, and analogous colors. I created 3 different cards using the same stamp set.


The Friendship is a Blessing stamp set is an exclusive set that is only available through may 31, 2021. It was designed especially for Anzac Day which is a day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand, however it is such a beautiful set that can be used by those of us in the US for any occasion. 


The first card I created uses complementary colors, which are colors that are directly across from each other on the color wheel.



The second card I created uses a monochromatic color scheme which is different shades of the same color.



The third card I created uses analogous colors which are colors that are next to each other on the color wheel.



Watch the video above to see how I created each card. You will find a list of all of the supplies I used and links to each of the other Creative Design Team Members videos. To see this information, click “show more” if you are on a computer or the “v” character in the upper right if you are on your phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment