This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of (3) floral pop up box cards that fold flat and fit inside a standard A2 sized envelope. Once you learn how to create these fun pop up box cards, you can adapt the template to any theme. In addition to receiving a link to the Design Space file, you will also have the measurements and instructions to make a pop up box card without the Design Space file. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The basic kit is $38 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock, Mix-in patterned paper (Jan-Feb), and Cricut flowers/leaves
- Simple Florals stamp set
- (3) A2 white envelopes
- Step-by-step instruction guide with photos and cutting guide
- Link to Design Space file (You will need the Happiness Lives Here Cricut collections and a Cricut machine with Design Space access in order to use the link. You do not need these as all of the Cricut pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
Add-ons and other supplies needed to create the project:
- Simple Florals Thin Cuts - $8 extra
- Stamp Pads: Avocado, Canary, Peach, Blue Belle, Espresso - $10 each
- Bisque Liquid Pearls - $4
Add extra kits without stamp set for just $20 each.
Kit comes with the Simple Florals stamp set.
Add on the coordinating Thin Cuts metal dies for just $8 more. (You will want the Thin Cuts to help make these cards easier.)
The kit makes 3 pop up box cards.
Use different patterned papers and flowers to create 3 box cards.
The cards will fold flat to fit inside of a standard sized A2 envelope.
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Kits ordered by February 12th will mail out by February 28th.
Kits ordered after February 12th will be mailed within 2 weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎