This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of (6) cards (2 each of 3 designs.) You will learn lots of different techniques using the versatile Distress Oxide Inks. While the cards have a Valentine theme, they can be used for any occasion where you want to express love and friendship. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The basic kit is $55 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock
- Howdy Neighbor stamp set
- (2) individual Heart Shaker Window Foam and Acetate
- (⅓) package of Iridescent Flower Confetti
- (6) A2 white envelopes
- Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- (1) Mini Ink Blending Tool
- (2) Extra Mini Ink Blending Foam pieces
- Step-by-step instructions
- Link to Design Space file (You will need the Artbooking and Artfully Sent Cricut collections and a Cricut machine with Design Space access in order to use the link. You do not need these as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
Add ons and other supplies needed to create the project:
- Howdy Neighbor Thin Cuts - $8 extra (You do not need the Thin Cuts as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
- Stitched Rectangles Thin Cuts - $27 (You do not need the Thin Cuts as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
- Heat Tool - $35
- Spray Bottle & Water
- Liquid Glass - $9
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape - $6.50
- All Purpose Mat - $22
- Anti-static pouch - $9
- Stamp Pads: Black, Charcoal - $10 each
- (2) additional Mini Ink Blending Tools - $8
Kit comes with the Howdy Neighbor stamp set.
Add on the coordinating Thin Cuts metal dies for just $8 more. (You do not need the Thin Cuts as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
The kit makes 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)
Technique: Learn how to use water to activate the Distress Oxide Inks.
Technique: Learn how to blend the Distress Oxide Inks to create a smooth transition.
Techniques: Learn how to create fun and unique textures by using the “smooshing” technique like on the background of this shaker card. You can even use the ink as a regular stamp pad.
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Kits ordered by January 12th will mail out by January 30th.
Kits ordered after January 12th will be mailed within 2 weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎