This month’s Creative Club project kit is a boxed set of 3" x 3" monogrammed gift cards and coordinating envelopes using the beautiful new Serenity Collection. We will be making (6) 3" x 3" monogrammed cards using the Serenity Scrapbooking stamp set and the Simple Serif Uppercase stamp set. This would make a great holiday gift for a family member, friend, co-worker, neighbor, or even for yourself! There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The basic kit is $26 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper
- Serenity Scrapbooking stamp set
- (6) pre-cut 3" x 3" Serenity paper envelopes
- 3¼" x 3¼" Transparency Film (for box window)
- Step-by-step instructions
- Link to Design Space file (You will need the Serenity and Artiste Cricut collections and a Cricut machine with Design Space access in order to use the link. You do not need these as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
Other supplies needed to create the project:
- Spring Blossoms Embossing Folder - $10
- Serenity Scrapbooking Thin Cuts - $18
- Simple Serif Upper Case stamp set (or you can use another alphabet that is ⅞" high) - $19
- Stamp Pads: Sapphire, Blue Belle, Espresso, Toffee - $10 each
- (2) Sponge Daubers - $6.50 for 3
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape - $6.50
- Die Cut machine for Thin Cuts (You do not need a die cut machine as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit if you do not order the Thin Cuts. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
Kit comes with the Serenity Scrapbooking stamp set.
Add on the coordinating Thin Cuts metal dies for just $18 more.
The kit makes (6) 3" x 3" gift cards, (6) coordinating envelopes and (1) box
Gift Box holds (6) 3" x 3" cards and envelopes.
Window on top of box shows contents inside.
Create (6) 3" x 3" gift cards with embossed background using color combinations and monogram of your choice.
Kit includes pre-cut coordinating envelopes. You may choose to fold them with the blue side or the floral side showing.
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Kits ordered by November 12th 12th will mail out by November 30th.
Kits ordered after November 12th will be mailed within 2 weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎