This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of Christmas cards using the new Comfort & Joy Collection. We will be making (6) cards (2 each of 3 designs) using the Comfort & Joy cardmaking stamp set and patterned papers. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The basic kit is $30 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper
- Comfort & Joy—Cardmaking stamp set
- (6) A2 envelopes
- Step-by-step instructions
- Link to Design Space file (You will need the Comfort & Joy Cricut collection and a Cricut machine with Design Space access in order to use the link. You do not need these as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
- Comfort & Joy—Cardmaking Thin Cuts
- Stamp Pads: Black, Scarlet, New England Ivy
- Sponge Dauber
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
Kit comes with the Comfort & Joy stamp set.
Add on the coordinating Thin Cuts metal dies for just $12 more.
The kit makes (6) cards (2 each of 3 designs)
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Kits ordered by October 12th will mail out by October 30th.
Kits ordered after October 12th will be mailed within 2 weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎