Thursday, August 27, 2020

Treasured Memories Sympathy Card


Making sympathy cards is not something that I look forward to because it means that someone has experienced a loss and is hurting. However, I do think it is important to let those grieving know that you are thinking about them and praying for them.

I recently created this sympathy card using a beautiful stamp set called Treasured Memories. I embossed the outside of the card with a retired embossing folder called Rose. I stamped the images using Pewter, Pebble, and Ballerina ink.


I cut the front of the standard sized card about an inch short and then adhered a piece of Ballerina cardstock to the inside so that it peeks through on the front when closed. I adhered the sentiment banner with Thin 3-D Foam Tape. After stamping the flowers and leaves, I trimmed them out with micro-tip scissors and adhered them under the sentiment strip.


Sending sympathy cards is always tough, but hopefully this one will let the recipient know that they are loved and being prayed for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment