Friday, July 31, 2020

Shimmery For My Beautiful Friend Card


Today is the last day to get the sweet July Stamp of the Month called For My Beautiful Friend


The images on this card were stamped with Intense Black ink, which works really well for outlined images because it doe snot bleed when colored in with markers or watercolor pencils. I colored the images in with Watercolor Pencils and instead of bleeding the color with a Waterbrush like I usually do, I used Close to my Heart’s Clear Shimmer Brush. It worked really well at blending the colored pencils and gave the card a lot of sparkle and shimmer. 


 It’s hard to see in the photos, but the card has lots and lots of pretty shimmer in the light.



You can get the called For My Beautiful Friend stamp set for just $5 with a $50 minimum order, but it’s only available through midnight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment