Tuesday, June 16, 2020

A Million Little Things Watercolor Cards

The only thing that I love more than the sweet stamp set used to make these cards is the way that my incredibly creative daughter painted them. I had a few cards on my desk that I had just stamped with the A Million Little Things stamp set and as I pulled out my watercolor paints to start painting them, my daughter jumped in and gave me a quick creative lesson. She ended up painting these beauties and I just had to share them with you. 


The first card was initially going to just have single colored roses, but as my daughter was giving me a lesson on shading, she ended up turning them into multicolored roses. They remind me of the flowers that I’ve seen that have a rainbow of colors throughout the petals. So pretty!


This next card is fun because after she painted the roses, she pulled out her white gel pen and started doodling on the petals. I think her doodles give the roses a bit of whimsy. Love it!



The sentiment on this card means even more to me now than it did when I stamped it. It's the little things that mean so much...like spending a few minutes of quality time in my craft room with my daughter who is growing up way too fast!

Supplies used:
Ink: Intense Black Ink
Pen: White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment