This month’s Creative Club project is a fun boxed card kit using the new Stitched Together mini Cricut Collection, the May Stamp of the month called Time to Celebrate, and the Stitched Together Cardmaking stamp set and Thin Cuts bundle. You will make (3) standard sized cards, (2) fun shaped die-cut cards, and a box to hold them. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
This month’s basic kit is $25 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper
- (5) Card bases and A2 white envelopes
- Stitched Together Cardmaking stamp set (Thin Cuts can be added on for $10)
- Step-by-step instruction guide
- Link to Design Space files (You will need the Stitched Together mini Cricut Collection and a Cricut machine with Design Space access in order to use the link. You do not need this collection as all of the kit pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need it if you would like to make more cards in the future.)
- Stitched Together Cardmaking Thin Cuts dies - $10
- May Stamp of the month called Time to Celebrate - $18
- Extra kit without stamp set - $15
- Stitched Together mini Cricut Collection - $9.99 (You do not need this collection as all of the kit pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need it if you would like to make more cards in the future. You will need a Cricut machine that uses Design Space in order to cut the images.)
Extra supplies needed to complete the project:
- Ink pads: Lemonade, Black, Peach, and Glacier
- Tri-Blend Markers: Coral, Dull Green, and Ice Blue
- (3) Sponge Daubers
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- Liquid Adhesive: Broad Tip Glue Pen or Dual-Tip Glue
The kit makes the (5) cards and box shown below.
The kit comes with the Stitched Together Cardmaking stamp set.
Add on the coordinating Thin Cuts dies for just $10 extra.
Add on the May stamp of the month called Time to Celebrate for $18 (or get it for $5 with a separate $50 order.)
Create a fun envelope style box to hold the cards.
This is a fun die-cut butterfly shaped card with a see-through front.
This card is probably my favorite because it is a die-cut
ladybug shaped card with a sweet message inside.
Open box with cards inside.
Open box without cards.
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Kits ordered by May 15th will be mailed by May 30th.
Kits ordered after May 15th, will be mailed within two weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
Stitched Together Basic Boxed Card Kit - local pick up
Stitched Together Basic Boxed Card Kit - shipped
$25 + $7 will be added for shipping
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎