Monday, January 21, 2019

Frame It Up Kit - Personalized Frame


I am loving Close to my Heart’s January special Frame It Up kit! I was inspired by fellow Consultant Jennifer Smith to personalize one of my kits by adding the chipboard initial and est. date. I love how it turned out and think I will be buying more to make as gifts.


The flowers and leaves were so easy to put together because they come already die cut in the kit. I simply curled the edges with my fingernail (you could use a bone folder if you have one) and adhered the layers together with w little bit of Liquid Glass. I inked the edges of the leaves with a sponge dauber and New England Ivy ink to add a little extra depth.


I covered the chipboard “S” with a piece of Silver Foil paper and then trimmed it out with an X-acto knife. (I used Bonding Memories Glue to adhere the Foil Paper.) I used the Block Alphabet Thin Cuts to die cut our name and “EST.” from a piece of black cardstock. Then I adhered everything to the frame popping up some of the pieces with 2-3 layers of Foam Tape.


These kits are only available through the end of January while supplies last so if you think you might like one, hop on over to my website and place your order before they're gone. Plus, the more you order, the more you will save. Buy 1 at $29.95, buy 2 at $24.99 each (15% discount), or buy 3 for $19.99 each (30% off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment