The local class this month will be held on Tuesday, December 18th at my house at 7pm. (If you are unable to attend but would still like a kit, you can either choose the “shipped” option at checkout and I will mail the kit to you or if you are local, you may choose the “local” option and I will drop it off or you can pick it up.)
The basic project kit is $40 and includes all of the following:
- (1) Oh What Fun Paper Packet
- (1) package of Oh What Fun Compliments
- (1) package of Holiday Style PML Cards
- (2) 12" x 12" Top Loading Page Protectors
- (4) 12" Flip Flaps
- (4) 4" x 6" Flip Flaps
- (4) 3" x 4" Flip Flaps
- (1) 12" x 12" Raspberry Cardstock
- (3) 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock
- Step-by-Step Instruction/Cutting Guide
Watch this short video to see the interactive layout in action...
Both pages closed...
Right page open...
Left page open...
Both pages open together...
Use the chipboard or sticker words and images from the Oh What Fun Compliments to embellish your layout...
Use the Holiday Style PML Cards or photos to fill each of the 34 spots on your layout.
Kits are now sold out.
Thank you for the great response.
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.
You do not need to be local to participate. *Ü*