This month’s local class will be on Thursday, August 17th at 7pm. If you are not local or unable to attend and would like to order a kit to be shipped directly to you, select the shipping option below. Basic kit is $26. ($6 will be added for shipping.)
Vellum Embossed Roses Boxed Card Kit - $26
All pre-cut kits will include the following:
- (6) A2 size white cards and envelopes
- Sending Prayers stamp set
- Pre-cut cardstock, vellum, and glitter paper to make (6) cards and (1) belly band for clear box
- Pre-cut cardstock Cricut flowers, leaves, and bracket shapes
- (1) Rose Embossing Folder
- (1) Clear Plastic Box
- Link to Design Space file for flowers, leaves, and bracket shapes (All pieces will be pre-cut in the kit but you will need the You are Here Cricut cartridge and an Explore machine to use this file if you would like to make more cards in the future.)
- Step-by-step instructions and cutting guide.
Additional kits with no stamp set or embossing folder are just $13.
Your kit includes the sweet Sending Prayers stamp set. (See below.)
Extra supplies needed to complete the project:
- Embossing machine (Cuttlebug, Sizzix Big Shot, etc.)
- Liquid Glass
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape or Thin 3-D Foam Dots
- Micro Glue Dots
- Tape Runner adhesive (CTMH Adhesive Runner, Tombow, Duck Brand, etc.)
- ShinHan Touch Twin Markers (or other alcohol markers): Tender Pink, Leaf Green, Cherry Pink
- 2" x 3-1/2" Block
- You are Here Cricut Collection and Explore machine (All pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need the cartridge if you would like to make more in the future.)
You will learn new techniques using vellum paper and embossing folders while creating 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) and a belly band to wrap around the clear box.
Learn how to emboss vellum and add color to create a stained glass effect while making this card.
You will use images from the new Cricut cartridge called You are Here to create this unique card with a vellum top.
Using a partial embossing technique and vellum embossing, you will create this pretty card.
Kits are now sold out.
Thank you for the great response.
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.
You do not need to be local to participate. *Ü*