Thursday, May 11, 2017

Live Beautifully Card


I am loving the CTMH May promotional paper and stamp set called Live Beautifully! I used them both to create this card. The bold black and white striped paper was used on the top of the card and I used the gold foil diagonal striped zip strip (found on the top of the patterned paper) to separate the white card base and the bold striped paper. The sentiment and flowers came from the Live Beautifully stamp.


I stamped the flowers on a piece of scrap cardstock in Pixie and Raspberry ink, then trimmed them out and adhered them to the card with Thin 3-D Foam Tape. I finished off the card with a few self-adhesive Gold Sequins.

Did you know that you can get the Live Beautifully Collection at a discount when you order one of the great bundles? The Live Beautifully Collection is only available during May while supplies last. Visit my website for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment