Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Puerto Vallarta Compliments of CTMH


Every year Close to my Heart has a special incentive trip for their Consultants. This year the trip was to an all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! That is actually where I am right now with 75 other Consultants and their guests. I am sad that today is our last day here. We have had SO much fun! CTMH really spoils their Consultants on these trips. Not only did they give the trip earners airfare and accommodations for two for the week, they also spoiled us with a big box filled with goodies to use while we are here. As if that was not enough, they also sent each of us a scrapbook, and layouts designed by the CTMH art department especially for this trip, plus all of the stamps sets, embellishments, pre-cut papers, and instructions to put the layouts together!


I would love for you to join our CTMH family so that you can earn the next fabulous incentive trip! Today is the last day for the "Sign Me Up!" promotion where you can get the February, March, and April stamps of the month for free with your New Consultant kit! (If you are a Former CTMH Consultant, there is a special offer for you this month as well.) Be sure to check out all of the information here.

I thought I would share a few of the photos that my husband and I took while we were here.

This is a view of the pool area from our hotel suite.


All of these goodies were waiting for us in our room when we got here! There is a beach bag, a backpack, 2 water bottles, 2 hats, 2 beach mats, and a cute wrap to go over my bathing suit. Can you say SPOILED???


Below are a few of the team members from my fabulous 3rd upline Sheri Rottler's team who earned the trip. Love these gals!


Below is a photo of my hubby and me on the boardwalk of downtown Puerto Vallarta at sunset last night. So romantic!


Two of my sweet friends (Karen Pedersen and Michelle Snyder) at the closing reception tonight. One of my favorite things about being part of the CTMH family is the incredible friends I have made.


Another generous gift from CTMH given to us tonight at the closing reception.


Hasta la vista Puerto Vallarta. Thank you CTMH for the trip of a lifetime!


If this looks like fun and you are thinking about joining the CTMH family so you can earn the next trip, I would love to talk with you. You can visit the New Consultant FAQ page on my blog here or sign up here. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. While the current promotion is only good until 11pm (PST) tonight, you can sign up at any time and join our CTMH family. I have both business builders and hobbyists on my team and I welcome both with open arms. So whatever reason you might have for joining our CTMH family, you are welcome here! *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment